Friday, December 01, 2006

Gingrich and his foul mouth -- and his foul head

Shame on Mr. Gingrich. I was starting to like him and think that he was on his way back to sealing a new contract with America. Like a recovering alcoholic on a lonely Saturday night, I have changed my tune. I have posted multiple times that I like what Keith Olbermann has occassionaly said and this rant is no different. I'm not sure how many things I have to agree with him to actually give him credit, but so far I haven't been able to go that far. Anyways, here is a rant, typical of what Olbermann has become, and I love it.

My favorite quote is the below,

"It is in those groups where you would have found your kindred spirits, Mr. Gingrich.
Those who had no faith in freedom, no faith in this country, and, ultimately, no faith even in the strength of their own ideas, to stand up on their own legs, without having the playing-field tilted entirely to their benefit."


Here is the link ... http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/11/30/olbermanns-special-comment-on-gingrich-we-fight-for-liberty-by-having-more-liberty-and-not-less/

0 comments: