Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wavering Faith?

Alright, alright! Call me what you will but I have lost confidence in our so called "plan" to win the war in Iraq. Forgive me for no longer bleeding red, white and blue but I can no longer believe that our President and his administration have a control over Iraq. The war is not getting better, after years of being entangled in Iraq we are no closer to winning.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15314207/

I am willing to concede under heavy sedation that we are not worse off but I sure as heck know that it is not getting better. And for that matter, look at the world. Nukes in North Korea, evil in Iran and a world that the U.S. no longer has respect. Heck, I even agreed with Keith Olberman of MSNBC, Keith Olberman! I can hardly look at myself in the mirror. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9g8fzNSOrY

This is how I see it. In a post Sept. 11th world our country needs to have strength of character, clear direction, unity or purpose and someone we can look to for leadership. We don't have any of these. What is to become of us?

0 comments: